pátek 21. června 2013

Supernatural flat

Lately I checked hundreds of flats and houses pictures, as the time has come to find our own place.  Flat is still nowhere to be found, however I spoted a lot of crazy ideas for interier decoration, so I would like to share with you the ideas I loved.

I know, that at the moment simplicity an crystal clear design is IN. However with all those stylish kitchens in metalic and all this functional design, the appartment looses it´s human soul. It feels clean, but empty...

Here I choose some ideas, which you can call crazy, childish... whatever... Those are the things, which come to your house, have emotional link with you and your family and make you really feel AT HOME.

For people, who wants to be at time everywhere on Earth... Or to know right time to call your friends and families far away from you

Fan of handycraft, are you? This is perfect thing to calm your nerves, spend long winter evening and decorate your living room walls:)


Yeepee:) Desigual style chairs-hand made patchwork

I am an eggman, they are the eggmen...


"Darling, have you thrown out the garbage?"
"Sweety, there are fishies on it, I don ´ t think I have heart for this":)
Lighting cup? Something for Mad hatter


For wine and succulents lovers

Benjamin Button, say you....


Tennis lovers



Better than feeding pigeons:)



And what are your favorite designes for appartment? Share with me!;)













Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat